PALLAS 2-fix from Cybex
As a Group 1 seat with safety pillow the Cybex
Pallas 2-fix offers enhanced safety compared to conventional five-point harness
systems. A simple conversion turns the Group 1 seat into the Group 2/3 seat CYBEX Solution X 2-fix.
Similar to a side airbag the new side protection pads absorb the energy of a
collision at an early stage, further improving side impact protection.
Test standard and group
- Pallas 2-fix: ECE R44/04, Group 1 approx. 9
months - 4 years (9 - 18 kg)
- Solution X 2-fix: ECE R44/04, Group 2/3
approx. 3 years - 12 years (15 - 36 kg)
Two seats in one
- In Group 1, the Cybex Pallas 2-fix features
a new safety cushion system and as a 2-in-1 seat offers extremely long
usability of approximately 11 years.
- The seat converts easily at the age of
approximately 3 years (15 kg) into the Cybex Solution X 2-fix (Group 2/3).
NEW! Linear Side Impact Protection (L.S.P.
- In the further improved L.S.P. System (Linear.Sideimpact.Protection)
of the Cybex Pallas 2-fix the forces of a side impact collision are
systematically absorbed in a linear series of reactions including the
protective pillow, the side as well as head protectors. At the same time the
body's kinetic energy caused by the impact is absorbed at a very early stage
and the head is actively led into a save position.
Adjustable safety cushion for maximum
- The newly designed safety cushion adjusts
forwards and backwards and offers more freedom of movement of the upper body
as well as maximum safety especially in front impacts when compared to
conventional five-point harness systems.
- The forces of a collision are distributed
over the safety cushion and reduced by its impact absorbing materials.
- This system resembles a blown up airbag and
helps to reduce the forces significantly in case of an accident.
- The belt does not injure the child while at
the same time his or her sensitive neck and shoulder area is protected.
Comfortable recline function
- In Group 1 the Pallas 2-fix child seat
features an easy to operate recline function which can be operated with only
one hand from the front of the seat.
- The ISOFIX Connect system offers enhanced
safety and greater stability in both groups.
- The seat's connectors simply snap into the
vehicle's ISOFIX anchorage points.
- The connectors can be easily folded away
making the seat compatible also with cars not equipped with ISOFIX.
- 3-position reclining headrest
- 11-position height adjustable headrest
- Reclining back rest
- Seat insert for optimal height adjustment (Group
- Very light weight for easy vehicle change
- Dimensions: L 455 x W 555 x H 730 - 900 mm
- Weight: 11,2 kg
- Breathable fabric covers mashine washable 30°