You will see an automatic translationVIEW ORIGINAL
of the product description.
The baby monitor combines the diverse functions of a baby monitor with freedom of movement and flexibility of Walkie-Talkies in one device. Use it to monitor your child's or as a fully fledged radio on excursions or trips. The large range of up to 5 km offers ample freedom of movement.
Technical data at a glance
- Large range of up to 5 km
- In the recreation as a fully fledged walkie talkie
- Range control, keypad lock, mute
- 8 walkie talkie channels for camping, sports, travel
- Sound activation with 2 levels of sensitivity
- Clear display with background lighting
- 10 trouble-free baby monitoring channels
- Night light integrated into the charging shell
- Connection of microphone or headset possible
- Contents: 2 x radio babysitter, 1 x double charging stand, 2 x battery pack, 2 x belt clip, 2 x hand strap, 1 x microphone "Babymike" with 2 meters cable length
Clear display with lighting
The lit, uncluttered display provides you with all important information. In addition to the current battery status, the various alarms are signaled pictorial.
Charging cradles, battery packs and AC adapter
You can operate the equipment with the supplied battery pack or in the charging slots.
Practical belt clip
Both devices are equipped with a removable belt clip. The units easily with whose help's clothes fit.
Cable microphone with Velcro fastening-reduces ElectroSmog close to your child's
Through the Velcro straps, you can attach the cable microphone included with the Cot and place the baby monitor at a distance up to 2 m.
Range up to 5 km
Enjoy more freedom! The proven PMR 446 radio technology allows much higher range than conventional baby monitors. So, nothing in the way is even a short trip to the bakery or Café around the corner.
Trouble-free baby - monitoring channels
The 10 preset parents and baby channels provide an interference-free transmission. Only when your child's sound is detected, the transfer begins. The CTCSS coding prevents interference from other radio sources.